AVAILABLE FACILITIES AT THE INSTITUTE
The Institute now boasts of improved conference facilities such as training and seminar facilities. It has the most up to date public address and discussion systems, modern teaching aids, internet cafe, hostel accommodation for 40 rooms, and a modern canteen. These facilities are also available for hire to other clients which include Government Ministries, local and International Institutions and NGO’s.
Being the only centre for NBAA and TIOB examinations in the Lake Zone, the Institute also provides learning facilities and review classes including access to Institute Library for NBAA and TIOB candidates.
TRAINING, ACCOMMODATION AND RECREATION FACILITIES
Facilities at the Institute include good rooms for seminars, meetings, conferences and boarding. All training room are equipped with the necessary and modern aids including over-head and LCD projectors, TV sets, flip charts and white boards.
- 1 large, fully air-conditioned conference/lecture hall (capacity 150 – 200 people).
- 1 medium-sized, fully equipped/ air-conditioned training room (capacity 45).
- 2 small-sized, fully equipped/air-conditioned seminar rooms (capacity 10 – 15).
- 1 medium-sized, fully equipped/ air-conditioned computer laboratory with 20 Personal Computers and servers, (capacity 20 people).
A well-stocked library, with sitting capacity of over 50 people. 3806 tittles. Subscribed to Journals of International esteem.
Modern hostel with 40 self Contained rooms each with a colour TV set, Mini Bar and direct line telephone.
Three-star restaurant; seating capacity of 50 people.
- Outdoor sports court for Basketball, Lawn Tennis and Volleyball
- Hostel Summit Bar
- Public TV room (Subscribed to DStv)
- IT centre & Internet Parlour
- A 160 kVa automatic standby generator.
- Free Parking